Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Pudding Delight

Yummy, yummy, yummy for my tummy, tummy, tummy!

Ellen (10) made this tasty dessert yesterday and we all enjoyed it immensely! Since I didn't have enough small dessert cups she made it in water goblets, and I think you will agree that they look quite lovely. To make the "Pudding Delight," as we called it, she simply made up a boxes of instant pudding mixes and layered the pudding with whipped topping.
Ruth






P.S. I found some glass dessert bowls at The Dollar Tree for 3 for $1.00. They had a smaller size for 4 for $1.00. Next time Ellen makes Pudding Delight she won't need to use as much pudding!

------------EDIT---------------

Elissa of Proverbs 31 Maiden made the Pudding Delight dessert, and I just had to share a photo. She put a garnish of grated chocolate on top which is a great idea! Thank you, Elissa, for letting me share your dessert with The Little Red Hens' few readers. :-)




4 comments:

Elissa said...

Mmmmmmmm, that looks so yummy!! I think I might try that tonight!
~Elissa

Elissa said...

I made it and it is soooooooooooooo
yummy!! I put grated chocolate on the top for an extra garnish. Min didn't turn out as pretty as yours though :( Thanks so much for the recipe!!!! You can see a picture of my pudding delight at my bog.
~Elissa

Raizn4andnomore said...

Hey, I read, might even get brave enough to post a recipe some day soon..... Got one from my pampered chef party , called Tai Chicken Wraps, soooooo yummy and fast ... but Leeanna might post it on here too, shes my pc host gave her the link....

Theresa

Anonymous said...

I think somebody needs to post again.