Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sopapilla Cheesecake Recipe

For those who asked....here's the recipe for the Sopapilla Cheesecake that I made for our Easter Sunday gathering. This is such an easy recipe, and it is a hit every time I make it.

Ingredients:
2 8oz. packages of creams cheese, softened
1 t. Vanilla
1 stick real butter
1 1/2 c. sugar
2 cans crescent rolls
1 t. cinnamon

Preheat oven to 365 degrees.

Beat cream cheese with 3/4 c. sugar and vanilla till smooth.

Spray 9 by13" pan, spread 1 can of rolls in pan to completely cover bottom.

Spread cream cheese mixture over rolls.

Spread 2'nd can of rolls over mixture.

Melt butter. Stir in 3/4 c. sugar and cinnamon. Pour over top.

Bake 25-30 minutes, uncovered.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Karen said...

YUMMY!
I couldn't wait to try this recipe as soon as I saw it this morning, so I didn't. :) We only needed to buy some crescent rolls and I made it after lunch. I just sampled it and it is wonderful. Thank you for sharing it!
~Karen

Jessica said...

I know...I could eat a whole pan of it, I think!

Elissa said...

Mmmmm! That sounds delish!

Ruth said...

Jessica, Katie made this for the tea party today and it was sooooo good. In fact, it all got eaten up!