Monday, September 24, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

My menu planning for this week is super easy...Today we ate leftover pizza and bean burritos from the weekend, and because we will be out of town all weekend, I only have two days to plan for! It's a good thing too, because I spent half of this week's grocery money on some new shirts to wear on our trip!

Tuesday
Egg, Bacon, and Broccoli quiche with cantaloupe
Frozen Stuffed bell peppers with fried potatoes

Wednesday
Leftover quiche with cantaloupe
Pbj sandwiches

Wednesday night we set off on our grand adventure. Justin has a business trip in Boston, Ma. and I get to go with him!! Friday while he's in meetings, I plan on exploring Plymouth and absorbing as much history and New England culture as I possible can. That evening we are going to feast on a traditional New England clam bake meal, and then Saturday we have the whole day to tour Boston together. Both of us love history, and are so thrilled to get to see all the sights!

Cheers!
Jessica

No comments: