Monday, September 17, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Hi y'all, it's been awhile since we've had any posts....so, in an attempt to keep this blog going, I'm going to start posting my menus for the week. I usually write them out and stick them on my fridge, but it's just as easy to type them here. Also, I would LOVE it if some of you other contributors on this blog started posting your menus. I could always use menu ideas!

If you like to see what other people are cooking this week, check out all the links here. Lots of great ideas.

Keep in mind, that Justin has school several nights a week, and has to eat in the car, hence the sandwiches for dinner!

Here it goes!
Jessica

Monday
Leftover fried chicken sandwiches
Peanut butter sandwiches and bell pepper slices with ranch

Tuesday
Omelets with ham, bell peppers, and cheddar cheese
Steak, scalloped potatoes, green beans

Wednesday
Pre-made stuffed bell peppers from freezer with cantaloupe slices
Ham sandwiches with apple slices

Thursday
Knorr pasta sides with cantaloupe slices and grapes
Beans with leftover homemade tortillas

Friday
Ham sandwiches with grapes
Potluck at Mom's house--take pigs in a blanket and cookies

Saturday
Pancakes and bacon
Pizza

Sunday
Leftover pizza
??


2 comments:

Laura said...

Hello! I just wanted to come on over and welcome you to Menu Plan Monday!!!

Thanks for joining us :)

The Estrogen Files said...

Love another foodie blog! Thanks for the great ideas - I'm trolling for next week.