Monday, January 22, 2007

Free Food Magazine



Last week I received the current edition of the Food and Family magazine from Kraft Foods. Yes, this glossy magazine comes in the mail--the real mail--and it is free. I have been pleased with every issue I've received, and this one is no exception. The theme for the current issue is "our very best" --recipes from past issues, I believe.

We have already made the delicious mini meatloaves pictured on page 24, and there are several other recipes I plan to make. Oh, and I must mention that each issue always includes yummy-looking desserts...my favorite kind of food!

Anybody who signs up at kraftfoods.com can receive their own subscription to this great magazine.

Ruth

2 comments:

Saska said...

I love this magazine! The current issue has a pound cake that I'd like to try. HAS to be good 'cause it has sour cream in it to make it moist.

Definitely something good in the mail for once.

Tammy said...

Thanks for the info! I'm going over there right now to sign up!